Skiing Panorama – More Terrain – More Adventure
Discover the most complete ski-in / ski-out resort in the Canadian Rockies. Panorama Mountain rises 4,000 vertical feet above true slope-side lodging and giant hot pools, but it’s not until you reach the summit that the real scale of the terrain becomes apparent. Below, are Canada’s longest groomed fall-line cruisers and legendary ‘backcountry style’ riding. You’re here to ski, but there’s so much more.
British Columbia is home to some of the world’s most immense ski mountains. With more than 2800 acres of terrain, it’s not until you reach the summit of Panorama that the scale of the resort becomes apparent. Within its impressive 4000 vertical feet (1220 metres), Panorama Mountain Village offers some of Canada’s longest fall-line cruisers, backcountry style skiing in Taynton Bowl, and the biggest and best freestyle Terrain Park in the Canadian Rockies region.
Great condo right in the village
- Our home is located right in the Panorama Mountain Village
- Excellent convient location to all shops and resturants
- Close to ski lifts
- 1 Bedroom and Loft
- Sleeps 6
- 1 queen bed in the bedroom
- 1 bunk and 1 single bed in the loft
- 1 double pull out couch in the living room
- Full kitchen
- Wood fireplace
- Private balcony
- Underground parking available
- Shared hot tub and sauna and convenience store are located right next to the unit.
Rates please contact us
All rates in Canadian funds and do not include 5% GST
Transfers to and from Calgary can be arranged.