Castle Mountain – Nelson Snowcat skiing – Panorama
11 nights accommodation and 9 days Freeriding, including 3 days Snowcat Skiing( optional 3 days at Whitewater)
Jurgens Favorite Tour
A great tour, check out our movie clip from Feb. 2006 !!
- Castle Mountain: 3 days skiing/riding in Castle Mountain, no crowds and tons of snow. One of the best gladed skiing I’ve ever experienced in a ski resort.
- Panorama: “Best New Terrain” SKIING Magazine – Taynton Bowl – almost 1000 acres of backcountry style gladed skiing. Daily heli skiing is also an option.
- Nelson Snowcat Skiing: To top it up, 3 days of Powder skiing in Nelson. An adventure you won’t forget.
- Whitewater – Optional to Snowcat Skiing: If you would like to save $ 1,000.00 go three days skiing in Whitewater instead of snowcat skiing.
We will meet you upon arrival at the Calgary airport. Shuttle to Castle Mountain.
Skiing/riding at Castle Mountain. On day 4 after skiing, shuttle to Nelson and checking in to the Hume Hotel or the Ymir Palace.
Snowcat skiing with Valhalla Powdercats and/or Wildhorse Catskiing.
Transfer to Panorama. On the way there we’ll visit the Lussier Hot Springs.
3 days skiing/riding at Panorama Mountain Village.
Shuttle to Calgary and end of trip.
- 3 nights accommodation at Castle Mountain in a beautiful private home. 3 days ski passes
- 4 nights accommodation at the Hume Hotel in Nelson, 4x breakfast. Or at the Ymir Palace, 4 breakfast and 4 dinner
- 3 days snowcat skiing at Valhalla Powdercats
- 4 nights accommodation at the Hotel or Condo in Panorama
- 3 day ski passes for Panorama Mountain
- All transfers
- Guide service
At the hostel or in a beautiful fully self contained private home that sleeps up to 15 guests, located right beside the ski lift.
Amenities include: 5 bedrooms on 3 floors, 2 kitchens, 3 living rooms and outdoor hot tub.
At condominiums located at the base of the ski hill.
Amenities include: Shared hot tub, sauna, restaurants and bars.
Rates: in Canadian Dollar, all taxes included and double occupancy
|without Snowcat Skiing||Snowcat Skiing at Valhalla or Wildhorse|
|Before Jan 15||3,590,–||5,090,–|
|Jan 15 -March 15||3,690,–||5,290,–|
Booking Policy with Snowcat Skiing
40 % deposit required upon booking. The balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival date
Booking Policy without Snowcat Skiing
25 % deposit required upon booking. The balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
Reservation Cancellation with Snowcat Skiing
Guests who cancel 10 weeks or more prior to arrival date will be refunded 40 %. Cancellations made less than 10 weeks prior to arrival date, there will be no refund, unless you find a replacement skier/boarder.
Reservation Cancellation without Snowcat Skiing
Guests who cancel 30 or more days prior to arrival date will be refunded 100 % minus $ 50.00 administration fee. Cancellations made between 30 and 6 days prior to arrival date will be refunded 50%. Cancellations made less than 6 days prior to arrival date, there will be no refund.
We strongly urge you to buy cancellation insurance to cover you in the event of an unforeseen personal problem that may prevent you from coming.