We offer a 1 bedroom loft condo in Panorama at the ski resort and a 1 bedroom cabin near Radium Hot Springs
Condo in Panorama
1 bedroom loft condo at Panorama Mountain Village
Ski the new Intrawest Panorama Mountain Village
Panorama, British Columbia, Canada, in the Canadian Rockies Region. Two hours SW of Banff, 3 hours from Calgary via Banff and Kootenay National Parks „Best New Terrain“ SKIING Magazine – Taynton Bowl – almost 1000 acres of backcountry style gladed skiing, new this 2002/2003 season. New Millenium Trail starts at the top of the Horizon Chair, 2 kms to the sunbird chair of excellent fall-line terrain ranging from intermediate to advanced ability Panorama Springs giant slopeside hot pools – 6000 square feet of heated outdoor hot pools
1 bedroom and loft condo Located next to all amenities the village has to offer. Very comfortable with 1 queen bed in the bedroom, 1 bunk and 1 single bed in the loft, plus double pull out couch in the living room, sleeps up to 7 people. The unit features full kitchen, dishwasher, fireplace, TV, microwave, balcony and underground parking. Wood fireplace in the living room. Hot tub, sauna and convenience store are located right next to the unit. CLICK TO SEE PICTURES Larger groups can choose from a variety of chalets, call us for more information.
In Canadian currency and includes all taxes
|Low seasonOpening to Dec.20 Jan. 04 – Feb.05 April 1 -closing||High seasonFeb.06 – March 31||Peak seasonDec.21-Jan 03||Sprin and Fall Season April 15-June 30 Sep 15 to Dec 12||Summer Season July 1-Sep14|
Ski Packages available, please inquire Transportation from and to Panorama can be arranged.
- Vertical drop: 4,000 feet/ 1,220 m (Highest in the Canadian Rockies)
- Base elevation: 3,800 feet/ 1,160m
- Top elevation: 7,800 feet/ 2,380m
- Ski season: November through mid April
- Terrain: 2,847 patrolled acres/ recreational area
- Annual Snowfall: 187 inches/ 447 cm
- Snowmaking: 40% coverage
- Hours of Operation: 9 am to 10 pm
- Trails: 100+ Trails, Bows, Extreme Zone, Terrain Parks & Half Pipe
- Terrain: Beginner 15%, Intermediate/Advanced 55%, Expert 30%.
- Longest Run: „Taynton Bowl 5 km
- Lift System: 10 lifts – one 8 person village gondola,1 high speed quad,1 trible,2 doubles,4 surface lifts.
- Average temperature: -5C/25F
Cabin for rent near Radium Hot Springs
Golf / Ski and Adventure Packages available
Luxurious new one bedroom cabin fully equipped, vaulted ceilings, private outdoor hot tub, bathroom and kitchenette near Radium Hot Springs, BC. Nestled in trees very private and romantic with outdoor fire pit and picnic table, sleeps up to 4 people. 5 minutes to Radium, 10 minute walk to the Columbia River. Amenities include; BBQ, private outdoor hot tub, queen size sleigh bed in the bedroom (bedding included), living area with a double pull out, fireplace and kitchenette (fridge, two burner stove, microwave, coffee maker, dishes and utensils). Bathroom (towels). Satellite TV and DVD player. CLICK TO SEE PICTURES
- 5 min. to Radium Hot Springs
- 35 min. to Panorama
- 1 h. to Kicking Horse Resort in Golden
- 1.5 h. to Banff/Lake Louise
- 3 h. southwest of Calgary
Directions from Radium Hot Springs
- On Hwy 95, exactly 7 km north of Radium. Turn left onto Geo Anderson Road. Stop at the second home on the right.
Please check out our Guestbook to find comments from other guests who enjoyed our cabin